To construct sustainable communities of interdependent, inclusive resident groups, both permanent and transitional, built on principles of equality, cooperative maintenance and operation, environmental sustainability, creative re-use of materials and resources, using existing and advanced technologies and methodologies.
We endeavor to retain, represent and expand the most valuable asset to Portland’s identity; Our Creative Community.
David Kahl – 971-219-9324
- Office and Clerical
- Messaging — Campaign Planning, Support/Informational Materials, Marketing and Management
- Funding — Campaign Plan and Execution, Grant Writing
- Legal — Attorney(s) of Record; review of supporting principles/premises at the foundation of proposed corporate-based programs
- Legislation and Political Outreach — Establishing a presence and maintaining advocacy for our proposal.
- Academic Outreach and Curriculum — P.S.U. Nonprofit Institute and OHSU, as partners; curriculum development for university-based program, as well as proposed neighborhood school-based arts and crafts
- Design and Construction
- Property – Procurement and Evaluation
- Compliance and Government — Establishing a system of order, compliance, protocols, and recourse